This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StickItToLint #CollectiveBias
I admit I can be a bit of a neat freak at times. I honestly can’t function the same when I sense little messes around me. I really try to keep it under control- for less stress and peace of mind, of course. One of my pet peeves are those extremely hard to reach messy areas like dirt in your handbag, dust on upholstery, or pet hair, for example. Well, after some trial and error, I finally figured out some ways to clean these annoying little messes up!
See, I’ve been using Scotch-Brite™ Lint Rollers for some time now because I have a little dog who sheds a whole lot sometimes. I needed something strong and this product does the job. I soon realized that it can do a lot of other little jobs, too. Trust me, you will want to try these out.
For my fur baby, I prefer the Scotch-Brite™ 50% Stickier Lint Roller which has 50% more adhesive to grab more than just lint and hair. It is also powerful enough to can pick up messes of crumbs, sand, and glitter. For regular use, I love the Scotch-Brite™ Printed Lint Roller. I love the fun printed designs and surely, you already know I love anything creative and unique! I keep this one right on my desk.
So, without further ado, here are 5 lint roller hacks every girl should know…
- Clean Upholstery– I love my velvet chairs and headboards, but I hated cleaning them until I started using a lint roller to get the dust off and get into the tufted areas.
- Remove Pet Hair– Not only do I use a lint roller to remove pet hair from my clothing but I also use it to clean off my dog’s bed and clothing.
- Clean Lamp Shades– Pass a lint brush over your lamp shades and watch that dust disappear!
- Purse Clean Up– Purse dust and debris is the worst! Use that lint roller to get it all out.
- Car Clean Up– I keep a lint roller in my car to clean off crumbs from the upholstery and carpeting. (works great for kid messes!)
You can find the Scotch-Brite™ Printed Lint Rollers and other products at your local Walmart. They are located in the cleaning and air freshener aisle.
I hope you found these lint roller hacks helpful. Do you have any other lint roller hacks? Head over to the Scotch-Brite™ website for more tips and info.