It’s that time of year again- spring! And that also means the Makeup Show NYC is on is just around the corner- May 7-8, that is. This two day event has so much to offer including education, connecting with other artists and beauty and fashion professionals, closer looks to over 75 beauty brands and more. And on more than one floor! See the map below.
The Makeup Show NYC is also an event where many brands launch new products (which is personally my favorite part-and watching live body art!). Check out the list below of all the new products coming out.
Featured at the Makeup Show this year…
- “Colors of Beauty” with Moises Ramirez
- Makeup Forever unveils new professional artistic color collection (Color Ink, Color Air Brush, Color Stick, and Color Cream) + exclusive deals
- Smashbox Cosmetics Be Legendary Liquid Lip — a brand-new formula that glides on with full coverage as a lipstick and the high shine of a gloss in a single coat. Available in a range of metallic and vinyl-like finishes.• Lit Cosmetics 3D Glitter Dimensions — Lit Cosmetics will be debuting the only 3D color cosmetic that adds additional interest to makeup through dimension and texture. The glitter is suspended in Dermaflage silicone to allow the artist to create a smudge- proof effect that dazzles with a lacquered wet look.• Kevyn Aucoin – Kevyn Aucoin is announcing The Molten Lip Color Molten Metals Collection, a high impact, metallic liquid lip color — multi-dimensional pearls illuminate lips with the most intense pigments for a voluminous metallic reflection. In addition, The Neo-Setting Powder, the first ever three-in-one flexible setting powder. The exclusive Neo-gradient technology takes any makeup from matte to satin to radiant with just one swipe.• Sephora Collection Sephora PRO Dimensional Highlighting Palette – This highlighting palette is innovative and revolutionary, consisting of three lightweight, buildable cream highlighters and two high-shine glaze top coats. The palette comes in cool and warm so it can flatter every skin tone.
• Bdellium Tools #IAMFIRST Brush Collection – The ten-piece brush set not only applies your makeup perfectly but seamlessly integrates empowerment with positive and motivating affirmations to remind every artist to love yourself, FIRST and foremost.
• NYX – NYX is showcasing two new products that every artist should have in their makeup kit. Epic Ink Lip Dye coats lips with a dramatic stain. This super-saturated and lightweight formula dries to a Matte finish. Epic Ink Liner is the perfect liner for a super-sharp wing. With a slender and supple brush tip, this intensely pigmented, waterproof pen lets you achieve black liquid lines effortlessly.
• Cozzette – Showcasing their new Aromatherapy Brush Cleaner that cleanses your makeup brushes to look brand new, eases your mind, and lifts your spirit with scents of lavender and lemongrass. They are also debuting their Matte Infinite Eyeshadows that are each made with macro pigments and come in a wide range of mattes, velvets, and crystal textures so every makeup lover can achieve any look.
• Veil Cosmetics launches pro-artist favorite Sunset Light, a light infused primer, serum, and mixing base, in 1 oz at The Makeup Show NYC! This fluid filter helps skin achieve the perfecting and smoothing radiance emanated only at sunset. Use it to prime complexion, provide makeup longevity, to instantly diminish the appearance of fine lines and pores, to hydrate, plump, and brighten skin.
and much more…
Will you be attending this year? I sure will! Be sure to follow along on social media 🙂
The Makeup Show NYC will take place on Sunday, May 7th from 9 AM-6 PM and Monday, May 8th from 9 AM-5 PM at Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., New York City. Tickets are available online and can be purchased at www.themakeupshow.com.