It’s officially November and it’s been a while since I have done a post on beauty favorites, so I decided to whip up an October beauty round up! In this post, I’m sharing some of my absolute favorite beauty products of the moment. Some have been sent to me for review and some I have purchased on my own. And as always, all opinions are my own. So let’s get to it!
- #thisiseverything lip oil by NYX Cosmetics. I love this stuff. I apply it in the morning and before bed to give my lips some therapy. This luxe lippie is enriched with a unique blend of oils—including almond, avocado, rosehip, and jojoba—and features a lively vanilla-cherry blossom scent. It makes lips soft and is perfect for after a lip scrub even- and great for those makeup free days. $6
- DERMA-E Radiant Face Glow Face Oil & Microdermabrasion Scrub – I call this a dynamic duo. The microdermabrasion scrub removes impurities but is gentle on skin and leaves skin feeling refreshed. It has a fine-textured crystal blend which buffs away dullness and smooths the look of fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and acne scars for a healthier, more youthful radiance. Add the radiant glow face oil and it’s like you’ve had a spa treatment but at home. This face oil leaves skin naturally glowing and soft. It contains organic Jojoba Oil and replenishing organic Argan Oil which moisturize to help combat dehydration and the appearance of wrinkles while promoting radiance. I also like to add a couple of drops into my skin moisturizer for a little glow.
- REN Clean Skincare Perfect Canvas– Every blank canvas needs a good primer and this one is quite wonderful. It’s all natural and seriously makes your face into the perfect canvas. Wear it without makeup or under makeup as a primer. Perfect Canvas lifts, tightens and fills using natural sugars. It also stimulates internal skin structure and boosts skin’s immune system resulting in less breakouts. $55
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base Nude Radiance No. 01– This lightweight fluid will illuminate your complexion leaving your skin with a runway model glow. Apply to bare skin or under foundation to illuminate, blend with eyeshadows or mix with your foundation (I love doing this!). There are many uses for this product which is probably why it’s one of my favorites.
- Veil Cosmetics Sunset Skin & Complexion Fix– These makeup products are amazing on the skin! I’ve gotten many compliments from total strangers asking what foundation I was wearing and how great my skin looks. The thing is, Sunset Skin is an airy, whipped foundation formula that gives your skin a dewy effect-as if it were in the sunset light. It is water based and melts with your complexion: no cakey stuff, pure weightlessness. The Complexion Fix is a correcting concealer & highlighter that can be used pretty much all over. It evens out and brightens the skin instantly and over time, while weightlessly veiling areas of concern with amazing buildable coverage and light infused pigments.
- Fenty Beauty Shimmer Skin Stick– This highlight stick is one of my absolute favorites at the moment. It’s super easy to apply, small enough for travel and it’s magnetic-so if you have others, they will stick together in your makeup bag. It’s lightweight and lasts all day. I picked this up at Sephora for $25.
- Pearlessence Rose Water– This face mist is formulated with a fusion of fragrant herbal and botanical extracts. It’s the perfect pick me up for your skin. One spritz refreshes and hydrates. Use without makeup or as a setting spray after. (Usually $20 but I found it at TJ Maxx for under $10- score!)
- Body Prescriptions Rose Quartz- This is another TJ Maxx find ($4)- I just love their beauty section. I couldn’t find it online but I have seen this in higher end department stores. I love rose quartz so when I found this gem soap, I was super excited to try it out but to be honest- it smells soooo good that I’ve kept it on my desk as an air freshener. I do plan to use it soon but I may just have to go buy another just to have on my desk!
I hope you enjoyed my October beauty favorites. Have you tried any of these products out?