*I was gifted these products to try. All opinions are true and honest. #collab
Skincare is so important, I must repeat this often, I know- but it’s true! If you’ve been following my beauty posts, you already know I am a little face oil and mask obsessed. But after trying out Dermalogica… let’s just say that I’ve become a fan of some more amazing skincare products. In this post, I will share my experience using 6 products by Dermalogica.
I’ve heard in the past that a truly good skin care regimen involves many steps. After using these products, it makes sense to me. Each product does something different for your skin. I will say, you should have some time like at night, before bedtime for example. Your skin collects dust, pollution and more throughout the day- and if you wear make up, that’s another layer to remove. Properly cleansing and caring for your skin is essential.
Here’s what each product does:
- Pre-Cleanse – this oil based cleanser gently removes all makeup and debris before you cleanse your face.
- Special Cleansing Gel – gentle cleanser, leaves skin soft and smooth and super clean!
- Daily Microfoliant – this is a (rice based) powder which is mixed with water to create a paste for your face. Gently exfoliates and leaves skin brighter, smoother and cleaner. Good for everyday use.
- Phyto Replenish Oil- lightweight treatment oil rapidly absorbs to reinforce the skin’s protective barrier. Wear it alone or layered under foundation for all-day dewy skin. (comes with great massaging tips!)
- Active Moist – sheer, oil free and lightweight. Helps improve skin texture and combat surface dehydration. Great to use twice daily.
- Hydra-blur – hydrates and smoothes skin, refines pores and mattifies oily shine. Wear alone for a flawless finish or under makeup for a longer lasting application.
Overall, I really liked the Dermalogica skin care line and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good skincare set. It has many steps, but it is definitely worth it, because you’re worth it!
See my unboxing + review video: